Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Crazy Asian Lady (no offense)

This lady has seriously stalked my whole life at the gym for about three months now. Every time I saw her, she was looking me dead in the eyes. I would walk away and go over to a different area in the gym, she would follow me. It wasn't a normal look she gave me, but I just ignored it because I don't know how to deal with these situations. So the other day, I was walking towards the weight room and she was standing dead in front of me and pointed at me saying, "YOU!! I know who you are." I was a little confused and thought maybe she was just going to say she worked with my dad or something. She continued, "You slept with my husband and you better watch yourself!" I was so caught off guard. I would never even do that with someone's boyfriend let alone her husband. I denied it and she just kept yelling and swearing at me. I told her she was crazy and walked off.

About five minutes later I was talking to friend about what had happened and he said, "Oh ya.. she is definitely staring you down." I turned around and she was staring into my soul. Probably ten minutes after that, I was with a different friend who I was spotting for when she yelled, "SLUT!" from across the gym. She pointed at her husband who was this overweight African-american who I have never even spoken to and would not even kiss in my life. She kept up with the accusations and I yelled back. I had never been confronted like this in my life. I eventually left because it was making me so mad.

The next day before I got to the gym, my friend who I was talking to the day before messaged me saying "So I'm at the gym right now and the crazy Asian lady is here and I was running on the track. She comes up behind me trips me and screams you f***** my husband just like that girl!! She needs to be banned from the gym!"

So I get there about ten minutes after that and there she is. I went to go do some weights and I saw her coming towards me so I turned to her and shooed her away telling her to leave me alone and I put my headphones back in and she tried to say something, so ignored her. To my surprise, she actually left the gym soon after that. I have a feeling this isn't the last I've heard from her.. I'll try to get a picture of her cause that is the scariest part.

No comments:

Post a Comment