Friends come and go in the same way that relationships do. Friendships break up due to not knowing someone well enough. For me, I've had a lot of friends that showed their true colors years after we starting being friends. This was a waste of time for both sides. These are the things you should know about me if you want to be friends.
I'm always honest. I'm going to tell you how it is.
I'm really sensitive, be careful with my feelings.
I'm always wanting to laugh.
I'll always be there for you, any time of day.
I'll probably text you random things that happen throughout the day, because I like to share my awkward life.
I'm very trustworthy, i'll keep your secrets. (if you keep mine, of course)
I make mistakes, sometimes I forget birthdays. But I really do care.
This is one of my best friends Amanda. We always have a good time. I'm about.. 60 pounds more than her and a foot taller. She likes to say things like, "Oh you can borrow my XS shirt, it will fit you." and she is being serious. This is when she thought she could carry me... fail.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4033088798452&set=vb.1618635412&type=3&theater
hmmm.. so does that mean that we're not friends?
ReplyDelete