Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I'm blank because..

I'm weird because..
I set 5 alarms every morning.
I pee with the door open.
I can't stand when my hair touches my neck, it drives me nuts.
I use accents multiple times a day.
I always start my shopping in the clearance section.
I refuse to answer phone calls if I am in bed.
I would rather sit in my sweats watching Jersey Shore with my sister than go out.
Well because I like Jersey Shore :)
My underwear never matches my bra.
My legs never stop shaking.
I can only concentrate on something for about a minute without my mind wandering.
I'm super OCD and a great cleaner, but I go through phases where my living space looks like a tornado went through it.
I notice everything about people (physically), even the first time we meet.

I'm happy because..
My hair is growing.
I have great friends.
My family is the best.
I get to see and remember my little brothers growing up every day.

I'm excited because..
I want to see Maroon 5 in Vegas.
I know summer will be here soon.
I'm going to be 21 the end of May.
School is out for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment