Monday, December 10, 2012

Fast foods I love- yep. judge me.

Popeyes
I love KFC and Popeyes is even better. Their chicken is so good.

Chick-fil-a
Anything chick-fil-a is a winner. I worked there for 3 years, so I've literally had everything. My favorite is either a chicken sandwich with tons of pickles or the strips. The dipping sauces are the most important part. I love buffalo sauce and chick-fil-a sauce on just about everything.

Taco bell
Come on. Need I say more?

Burger King
Kind of ironic, but i've never had their burgers. I always get the two tacos for $1. They are fried and awful for you and I love it.

Pita Pit
OH MY GOSH. the best. It actually is good for you too. I usually get the pesto chicken pita with feta cheese and banana peppers and their "secret" sauce and tzatziki sauce. It is amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment