Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Just say no.
I have always been a push over. If someone asks me to do something for them, I have a hard time saying no. I have constantly been putting others first, which ends up giving me the short end of the stick. My friends have taken advantage of me and the things I do for money. I have done hair and eyelashes for my friends for free so many times because they assume that they don't have to pay me because they are my friends. No one thinks about the fact that I pay for the product, I take time out of my day to do it, and I could be making money doing it for someone else. Not just about that, but I will take time out of my day at the drop of a hat to do a favor for just about any of my friends or family, but they won't do the same for me. This has been apparent in many circumstances. If one of my friends is having a hard time they text me, ask me to come over, and i'm there within a half hour. If it is the other way around, they are busy. I'm busy too, I just try my best to drop other things to be there for someone when they need it. I have learned to say no. I used to care too much about what people think about me, but at this point it's not worth my time to go out of my way for someone who doesn't appreciate me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hear ya! ALL my friends are too busy to even wanna consider making any kind of time for me, and it sucks because the only time i ever hear from them is when they need or want something.. it sucks but oh well.. those are the friends I dont care to make any kind of time for. I def appreciate you! you have been really nice to me and to everyone in general!!
ReplyDelete